Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights in all information, data, text, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, videos, graphics, music, sound, recordings and materials (together "Materials") on the www.borehamwoodshul.org web site ("this Site") and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by Borehamwood and Elstree Synagogue ("BES", "we" or "us") or licensed to us by our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from this Site to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
- Your use of this Site and any Materials on this Site is for your internal, personal, non-commercial, private use only.
- Except to the extent provided by law or in accordance with this copyright notice or otherwise expressly permitted in the relevant section of this Site, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of this Site or such Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but without limitation) not reproducing or storing any part of this Site or such Materials in any other web site or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Our copyright notice (ie. © BES 2008) or, where indicated, the notice of our suppliers must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any such Materials or extracts from this Site.
- When you lawfully or with our consent copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, print or quote from any of this Site or such Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and this Site. You shall also do so in accordance with any restrictions which we stipulate on this Site.
- Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on this Site.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms or otherwise by us are reserved.
This legal document is courtesy of