- Access to and use of the www.borehamwoodshul.org website ("this Site") is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. "We" are Borehamwood & Elstree Synagogue of Croxdale Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England.
- Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site.
- We may change these Site Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
- You are responsible for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all persons accessing this Site through your Internet connection.
- You must not interfere with another person's use of this Site or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person's use of this Site.
- You are responsible for checking the contents of this Site and restricting its access to anyone under your control.
- The views and comments and material on this Site are those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views and comments and material of us or any of our officers or employees.
- Whilst we try to make this Site available 24 hours a day, this Site may be unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to this Site may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of this Site for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use this Site under any other name or user.
- We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
- We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on this Site are correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate or up-to-date and we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
- The contents of this Site are intended for convenience only. Nothing on this Site shall constitute advice or a recommendation.
- WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR FOR OUR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION. SUBJECT TO THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN IT OR ACCESSIBLE FROM IT, OR FROM ANY ACTION OR DECISION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF USING THIS SITE OR ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- The BES and Borehamwood & Elstree Synagogue names and logos and all other brands, names, logos, marks and slogans on this Site are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
- This Site may contain links to other websites. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of such linked sites. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within such sites.
- You must not without our permission frame any of this Site onto your own or another person's website.
- We grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of this Site, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
- you shall not make any warranties or representations about us or our services or policies except with our prior express authorisation;
- you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; and
- you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.
- These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter brought in relation to these Site Terms.
This legal document is courtesy of