BES Kaytana Summer Camp is the place to send your kids for a 1 or 2-week special Kaytana Summer camp. As always, guaranteed fun, games, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, drama, baking activities, fresh lunches and more!
All taking place on our secure site, with groups led by qualified primary school teachers and other enthusiastic members of staff.
Kaytana Summer Camp 2024
For children in Reception – Year 6
You can download the application form here.
Completed forms can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address at the end of the application form.
Please do not attempt to make payments for camp either via the US bookings system or through childcare vouchers until your child/children’s place at camp is confirmed by the Kaytana Director. The initial round of place confirmations will be around mid-February.
Priority for BES members until 5 March.
Spare places will be allocated from 17 March.
- Monday – Thursday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am – 1.00pm
- WEEK 1: 29 July – 2 August
- WEEK 2: 5 – 9 August
- Cost: £170 per child, per week or £330 per child for both weeks.
Application forms for this year’s camp will be available here from 10.00am on Sunday 4th February.
- Are YOU looking for a Summer job for a week or two?
- Are YOU looking for a week or two of developing work and life skills?
- Do YOU have the ability to help our community’s children have day after day of fun?
- Do YOU want to work at our fabulous Summer Camp?
Role for qualified primary school teachers
Please note that Kaytana is committed to the safeguarding of children. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further details contact email@example.com